Monday, June 20, 2011

Thrifty

Saw a gardening project on studio five the other morning. So, I ditched my other pressing items (like laundry and other boring things) and went off to the DI. Found just what I was looking for and got it cheap for about 6 ish bucks. It was a lovely baby boy blue so I quickly found my trusty ivy spray paint and went to it....I almost forgot to take a pic of the "BEFORE"...so


you have to glimpse it there on the bottom rungs...I think the cuteness of this project was the matching wicker basket she had sprayed the same color as the chair. All I did was go shopping in my basement ....there is a plethera of stuff down there....just waiting for spray paint!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love this cute chair! And you're right about the basket...having it matchy-matchy is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to go browse the spray paint aisle. It looks so much easier then a paint brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, I might have to go check out Goodwill, baskets I have. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete