Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pinkified

If you know me at all you know that I LOVE flowers. I am sure that my mothers own love of her flower garden rubbed off on me. Of course, there was the incident with my bum lambs that got into her rose bushes and ate all the buds off...and a bunch of days of extra dish washing.


So this wonderful trend of ruffles and flowers, well it just tickles me uh ....PINK! I love the planning and the glue and starch bath for the fabric and dyeing the perfect color of pink... Then comes the cutting and glueing and deciding what will be in the center...so much fun and not a speck of dirt under my fingernails.


And being past the worry of being cool and worrying about what others think... (See above post)I love making these large blooms and wearing them. The only bad part...is that they don't smell. HMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment